Question Type - Dropdown (With File Download)
Home > (Select - Application Form Name) > Application Settings > Sections and Questions > (Select -Section Name) > Select - Add Question
This question type allows the user to select a file to download from the list of values. Once the applicant clicks on the dropdown field, a listing with the available file downloads will display.
|Helpful Tip & Important Note: To add the files on your site, you will need to reach out to us via Zendesk along with the file attachments to upload to your site's database. After we upload the file, you can also request the URL for the file, which can be useful to your process.|
- Step 1: a. Select Add question.
- Select question type Dropdown (With File Download)
- Step 2: Select any dropdown option from the File Download question. They could be the name of the file you wish to download.
In the example below, we have created a question “Select a file to download”.
- Step 3: The related file with the blue link will be seen to download. Download the file by clicking on the blue link:
- Step 4: Click on Add Values button to select the files to be downloaded.
- Step 5: Clicking on the Add Values button will open a Display Values Editor box. The third column in the editor box will let you select the file available on your site’s database. This column fetches the files available on your site to download.
|Helpful Hint: If there are no files displaying under the File column then you will need to reach out to us via Zendesk along with the file attachments to upload to your site's database.|
- Step 6: Click Save & Close to save the dropdown options along with the selected files.