- Step 1: Once the applicant receives the email invite, they must click on the link in the email to access the private application form. If the application is private and they do not click the link they will not see the apply button to be able to apply to it.
- Step 2: Once they click the link, they will be directed to the application’s Fund Details information page. They will need to click the Apply button on that page.
- Step 3: They will then be directed to the Login page to log in to the site using the login credentials provided to them in the email. If they do not use these credentials with the correct email id, they will not be allowed to access the “private” application.
- Step 4: Once they log in they will once again see the Application Fund Details and the Apply button. They will need to click this Apply button to proceed.
- Step 5: Once they click the Apply button they will be directed to that application’s dashboard and can proceed to fill the application.
- Step 6: Once they have started the application if they wish to log out and return, they will no longer need to use the link but can return by logging in normally and going to the My Applications tab to locate the application in that listing. Once they locate it, they can click on the application name and can be directed to the dashboard.