When pushing data from the Master Application you also can choose to copy all the logic conditions that are set on questions in a specific section in the Master Template to its child applications.
This is useful if you cloned just a single section from the Master template, when you initially clone just the single section the conditions will not clone, therefore if cloned from the master template, you can then go in and click on the arrow of “Copy Conditions|Push Changes” and select the “Copy Question Conditions from Master Application” option, choose that section and then have all the conditions added to the section in your new application, as well.
- Step 1: While in the Sections listing page for the Master Template Click on the arrow of “Copy Conditions|Push Changes” and select the “Copy Question Conditions from Master Application” option.
- Step 2: This will open the Copy Question Conditions from the Master Application to Child application selection page.
- Step 3: Select the Section that you want to copy the conditions on.
- Step 4: Select the Target Application you want the conditions to be copied to.
- Step 5: A message will appear stating that all the existing conditions from the Master template will be overwritten to that section. Click on the Continue button to proceed.
All the conditions will then be pushed to the section in the Target Application.