Update the Annual Awarding Budget/Academic Year for each new period
Home > Manage Application Funds
Once you save the funding source a green clock icon will display to the right of the field when you open the funding source to make changes. Click this icon to add the annual budget for future academic years or to make changes to an existing record.
To add a new record:
1. Select the award period from the Academic Year dropdown list.
2. Enter the annual amount of the award in the Total Amount Allocated field. You can enter numeric characters only and once you save the record the amount will be formatted for you.
3. Click the plus sign to add the new record.
To update an existing record:
1. Click the Edit (pencil) icon on the record row you wish to edit.
2. Change the annual amount of the award in the Total Amount Allocated field. (This is the only field that can be changed.)
3. Click Update to save the changes to the record. Click Cancel to abandon any changes made.