Automated Scoring Report
Home > (Select - Application Name) > Manage Reports > Automated Scoring Report
The Automated Scoring Report allows you to view the results for the scores based on automated scoring set on questions within the application using the Manage Automated Scoring setup feature.
- Step 1: From the Home > Select Application Form Name dashboard for the application you are reviewing > Select Manage Reports > Select Automated Scoring Report.
- Step 2: The Automated Scoring report will open showing all the applicants that have submitted their applications and the automated score total for that applicant.
- Step 3: To see the breakdown of the individual automated scores given to each applicant, click on the View Automated Score Sheet listed to the left of the applicant’s name.
- Step 4: This will show the individual score the applicant received for each automated scoring question that was set in the Automated Scoring setup.
- Step 5: To return to the Automated Scoring Report click on the Automated Scoring Report In the breadcrumb navigation at the top of the page.