Accessing the Global Ad Hoc Reports (Institutional Reports)
Click on Global Reports > Select Global Ad Hoc Reports
Step 1: From the Global Reports dashboard, click on the Global Ad Hoc Reports.
The following screen will open:
Institutional Reports Listing Overview:
- Allows you to export a listing of all the Institutional Reports that are in the Report List to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Report Name - Name the report has been given when created. Clicking on this column header will sort the Report Name listing alphabetically.
- Report Description - Brief description of the report’s purpose. Clicking on this column header will sort the Report Description listing alphabetically.
- Visibility - ALL or ME - This will let you know who can see the report. Whether it is Visible to Me, for reports that only you want to be able to view, or Visible to All, to allow all the Admin to be able to view.
- Updated On – This shows the date and time, the report was last updated with current data. This date will change when the report has been edited and when the Update Reporting Database button has been pushed.
- Edits an existing report
– Deletes and existing Report