One Application with Multiple Funding Sources (One to Many Process)
Home > (Select - Application Name) > Application Settings > Assign Application Funds
Associating multiple funding sources to one application allows you to set matching eligibility criteria in your applications that will pair your applicants with multiple funding sources that may be available to them. There are two different instances when you might want to associate multiple funding sources with one application:
1) When setting up a One to One application and using the View Matching Scholarships process.
2) When setting up your One to Many application and you need to be able to match applicants in that one application to all the funding sources for which they are eligible.
To navigate to the Assign Application Funds screen, select the desired application from the Application listing on the Home page (click the application name link.)
Click the Application Settings tab and then click the Assign Application Funds option in the left sidebar menu. The Manage Application Funds screen can be used to assign one or more funding sources to an application.
The Unassigned Funding(s) window on the left contains a list of all funds that are currently published and eligible to be assigned to your application.
To assign multiple funding sources to the selected application:
1. Click to highlight each applicable funding source in the Unassigned Funding(s) window on the left. Use the Ctrl key (PC) or the Command key (Mac) to highlight more than one funding source.
2. Click the right-facing arrow to add the funding sources to the Assigned Funding(s) window on the right.
3. Click Save to assign the funding sources to the application. Click Ok on the two confirmation windows that display. The assigned funding will display in the list at the bottom of the screen.
- The total number of scholarships assigned to the selected application displays on the left above the report.
- Click the Export to Excel button to download a file containing selected or all status details. Please see the Export Reports to Excel article for more details.
- The report sort order can be changed by clicking the up/down arrow symbol next to the heading in any column.
- Use the navigational tools located below the report to move through the pages or change the number of records displayed per page.