Committee Notification Feature
Path: Log in as an admin > From the Home Page > Click on Total Applications > Evaluations tab > Manage Committees > Notify button > Click on Send option
A Notification feature has been added to the Manage Committees screen to help the admin users to send notifications to multiple committee members in a single go. From the selected committees the notifications will be sent to only those committee members who have been assigned applicant applications for review. The user can enter the message that needs to be sent to the selected Committees (Members) and then click on the Send option.
- Step 1: To access the Manage Committee Notification first log in as an admin.
- Step 2: From the Home page, click on the Total Applications of which Application you want to edit.
- Step 3: Once we click on the Total Applications, it takes us to the Manage Applications screen.
- Step 4: Click on the Evaluations tab.
- Step 5: From the Evaluations tab on the left side of the panel click on Manage Committees.
- Step 6: Below is the Manage Committees screen.
- Step 7: On the Manage Committees screen, click on the checkbox of the committees and click on Notify button.
- Step 8: When we click on Notify button, the Send Email Notification popup window will open.
- Step 9: The user can enter the message that needs to be sent to the selected Committees (Members) and then click on the Send option.