In this section, we will walk you through step-by-step instructions for creating your user account.
- Step 1: When you first access the site, and if you are not directed to the Login Welcome Page you will need to click the Login at the top right corner of your page.
- Step 2: This will direct you to the Login – Welcome screen.
- Step 3: Select the Create New Account button.
- Step 4: Once you click the “Create New Account” button the Registration page will open.
Step 5: On the Registration page enter the following details to create your user account:
Items marked with an * are required and must be completed.
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Date of Birth:
- Cell Phone:
- Login ID: Enter a valid email ID, all communication will be sent to you at this email address.
- Confirm Password:
- Image Verification– Select the I’m not a robot, to be directed to the verification page. Select the appropriate tiles to verify you are a live person.
- Items marked with an * are required and must be completed.
- Step 6: Once you have completed all the required fields click the Submit button.
- Step 7: You will be redirected to the email verification page, where you will be asked to enter the verification code sent to the email address you provided during the creation of your user account.
- Step 8: Please check your email inbox for the verification code, and copy the code.
- Step 9: Paste the email verification code you copied from the received email or manually enter it into the 'Email Verification Code' field and click on “Submit”.
1.1 Logging into the site
- Step 1: When you first access the site and if you are not directed to the Login Welcome Page you will need to click the Login at the top right corner of your page.
- Step 2: This will direct you to the Login – Welcome screen.
Step 3: Once you are at the Login Page log in with your user credentials. Click the Login button to log in.
- If you receive an invalid entry message, you have entered either the wrong email or password information. Make sure that you did not add any additional spaces or characters in your email or password.
- Step 4: This will direct you to your account dashboard.
The following Tabs are available on your dashboard:
- Search Tab: Shows the funding sources available and allows you to search for funding to apply to.
- My Applications Tab: Shows a listing of applications you have started and the of each. To access a started application, click on the name in the listing.
- You would then go to your interest card to locate that funding and click the apply button to begin your application form.
- My Collaborations: (Optional Tab) If activated, when another applicant applies and asks you to collaborate on a section to complete on their behalf in their application form, their application form will be available under this tab where you will be able to click on it an access the collaborated section.
- My Proxy Applications: (Optional tab) If activated, shows application forms you started or completed on behalf of someone else, showing the application name and the applicant you applied for. To access a proxy application, you can click on the application name in the My Proxy Applications.
1.1.1 What if I forgot my Password
- Step 1: Select the Forgot Password located on the Login Page.
Step 2: When you click on 'Forgot Password,' a screen will appear, prompting you to enter your email address. Please enter your email address, complete the reCAPTCHA authorization, and click 'Submit.'
Note: Ensure that you enter the correct email address associated with your user account in the system.
- Step 3: After submitting the 'Forgot Password' request, you will receive an email. Access your email inbox and click on the provided link to reset your password.
- Step 4: Now, you will be redirected to the 'Create New Password' screen. Here, you can reset your password by entering the new password and confirming it. Finally, click 'Submit' to complete the process."
- Step 5: You will receive a message asking if you are sure you want to change the password. Select Yes.
- Step 6: You will receive confirmation that your password has been successfully changed.
- Step 7: You will now be directed to the Login page where you can log in using your new password.
1.2 Changing your Password
- Step 1: Log in to the Site using your current login credentials.
- Step 2: From your account dashboard, select the arrow next to your name at the top of the page and click on 'Change Password”.
Step 3: Enter your password information in the fields provided.
- Enter your Old Password that you want to change
- Enter your New Password
- Re-Enter your new password again in the Confirm Password field and click on "Submit"
- Step 4: You will receive a system alert confirming you want to change the password. Click Yes to continue.
- Step 5: You will receive confirmation that your password has been successfully changed.
- Step 6: You will now be directed to the login page where you will need to login using your new Password.
1.3 View/Editing your Profile
- Step 1: Log in to the Site using your current login credentials
- Step 2: From your account dashboard select the arrow located next to your name located at the top of the page and click on “View/Edit Profile”.
- Step 3: The View/Edit Profile Information page will open.
- Step 4: To edit an item simply click in that items field and change it.
- Step 5: Once you make all your changes, click the Save or Save & Exit button.
- Step 6: You will receive a System Update notifying you that your profile has been updated.
1.4 Deleting Your Account (If activated)
If the ability to delete your account has been activated by the Site Administrator, you will be able to delete your profile account.
Important: Deleting your profile account will delete all data associated with that account, including all the application forms you’ve completed on the site.
If you do not see this function in the profile dropdown menu then this feature has not been activated by your site administrator. If you wish to have your account removed, please contact the site administrator to have it deleted.
- Step 1: Once you log in to your account, you will be redirected to your dashboard. From your account dashboard, select the arrow next to your name at the top of the page. This will open the profile dropdown menu, and then click on 'Delete Account'
- Step 2: After clicking 'Delete Account,' you will receive a confirmation message. Select 'Yes' to proceed with the deletion.
- Step 3: You will then be logged out of the site and your account will be deleted. You will no longer be able to log in with that account and all your application and profile data has been removed.
1.5 Logging Out of the Site
- Step 1: Once you log in to your account, you will be redirected to your dashboard. From your account dashboard, select the arrow next to your name at the top of the page. This will open the profile dropdown menu, and then click on 'Logout'
- Step 2: After clicking ‘Logout’, you will be redirected to the login page – Welcome screen.