Conditional logics for sections can be duplicated from one section to another within the same application. If you find yourself needing to replicate the same section conditional logic across multiple sections, this option is available for your convenience.
If you are new to the system and want to learn how to add section conditional logic to the sections, or if you need assistance in accessing the sections screen to add the conditional logic, please click here.
- Step 1: After navigating to the section list page, choose the section where you intend to replicate the section conditional logic. If you wish to duplicate the same section conditional logic across multiple sections, you have the option to select multiple sections.
Step 2: After selecting the sections, click on the 'Add|Create|Clone|Delete Section(s)' dropdown button. This will open multiple options. Click on 'Clone Section Conditional Logic'.
Note: If there are any existing conditional logics on the selected section(s), they will be overridden by the clone.
- Step 3: You will be presented with a pop-up box displaying the selected section names, with a 'Clone' button beside each section. Click on the button corresponding to the section for the section conditional logic to be cloned.
- Step 4: The system will confirm that the section conditional logic has been successfully cloned.
- Step 5: You can observe that the section conditional logic has been successfully cloned, indicated by the green color of the 'Add/Edit' button. Whenever a section conditional logic is added, the 'Add/Edit' button will turn green.
- Step 6: You can also verify the section conditional logic by clicking on the 'Add/Edit' button.