CommunityForce Business Intelligence Reporting Tool is a reporting and business intelligence platform that connects directly to relational and non- relational data sources. It enables you to easily access your databases directly and quickly transform raw data into useful and readily understood information.
With CommunityForce Business Intelligence Reporting Tool, you can:
- Extract the information you need from one or more related
- Format data into tables, reports, charts, pivots, and
- View the resulting report in your Web-browser and then print
- Export reports in several formats, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe
- Automate many processes through scheduling, sharing, alerting, batch processing, and caching
- Implement custom layout reports through Business Intelligence Forms
- Develop user-defined or custom Dashboards and Maps
CommunityForce Business Intelligence Reporting Tool’s point-and-click interface is designed for the standard business user, with Advanced options available for those with greater access and skill. Many users will never design reports, but simply make modifications to current core reports, or use drill-downs to start at a high level overview and click through to get to the required information.
This user manual will step you through each simple process in using CommunityForce Business Intelligence Reporting Tool, and provide you with what you need to know to create your queries and reports. Any data that your application developer has included in the database can be accessible to you in creating ad hoc reports.